Friday, June 15, 2007

Where Is Your Voice From?

Carpe Diem linked to an accent quiz, allowing you to test where you sound like you are from.

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


So this is what I got taking the accent quiz. It seems quite accurate, but I notice that it doesn't seem to allow "alternate accents," like Black or Baltimore.

1 Comment:

Triumvir Vis said...

Hmm. I come out as Midland as well. Given my motley heritage of residences, I suppose it makes sense that I'd have the bland/default sound.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro